Cancer hasn’t stopped for COVID-19—but we don’t need to tell you that. Whether you’re recently diagnosed, undergoing treatment, navigating recovery, or supporting a friend or loved one, please remember that despite social distancing, you are not alone.
Saratoga Hospital has a variety of cancer support groups to help you throughout all stages of your cancer journey. They provide a safe space to discuss sources of stress, address familial and financial concerns, express your emotions, and learn practical tools to help you manage all of life’s uncertainties.
All groups meet virtually during the following days and times:
- Breast Cancer Support Group meets from 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Cancer Support Group meets from 12 PM – 1 PM on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Caregiver Support Group meets from 6 PM – 7 PM on the first Thursday of each month.
- Grief Support Group meets from 6 PM – 7 PM on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
- “Practical Mindfulness for Everyday Living” meets from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Surviving to Thriving after Cancer Treatment meets from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM on the second Tuesday of each month.
If you have any questions about the support groups, please call Jen Baldwin, LMSW, at 518-886-5648. For the latest information on COVID-19 in our community, visit Saratoga Hospital’s COVID-19 page.
Monday – Friday:
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Extended hours, by appointment:
7:30 Am – 8:00 AM and
4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Available during normal and extended business hours